TEAMS WANTED PLEASE
The Best Fun Event of the Year – It’s Back Bigger & Better!
‘IT’S A KNOCKOUT’ on Sunday August 6th 2017. Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
It’s a brilliant day, great for team building, great competition, great for prestige and everyone really enjoys themselves.
This year we are supporting the local NSPCC and ST.ANDREWS HOSPICE and other local charities.
Please click on the poster and information below.
Just email us at email@example.com for more details or ring Clive on 07739 263290 or Tim on 01507 363295 or text 07930 192058.
It’ll be brilliant to see you there for another ‘ Great Fun Day Out’
Lions Clubs have been helping people since 1917 – come and help us celebrate our 100 years!!
PICTURES OF PAST KNOCKOUTS:
Humberston Lions Club once again bring you…
“The Best Fun Event of the Year” Sunday 7th August 2016 at the Meridian Park, Cleethorpes
FREE ENTRY For All Spectators, Team Supporters, Family & Friends
• It’s just like the BBC show– using many of the original props and costumes.
• 10ft Giants, loads of water games including the formidable slippery slope
• 7ft budgies plus some brand new surprises.
• Over 35 teams battling it out and having a great time.
This Year Bigger and Better Attractions for all the Family
• Inflatable Slides, Bouncy Castles & Games Stalls.
• Flight Simulator
• Lions Club Games and Stalls
• Catering – Burgers, Hotdogs, Bacon, Veggies, Sweets, Hot & Cold Drinks.
• Ice Cream Vans.
Come and Enjoy the Fun!!!!
Organised by: Humberston North Sea Lions Club
In aid of: NSPCC and other Local Charities.
Phone/Text: 07739 263290 or 07930 192058
TEAMS WANTED NOW PLEASE
‘It’s a Knockout’ on Sunday August 7th 2016. Meridian Park Cleethorpes
“THE BEST FUN EVENT OF THE YEAR”
- FULL DETAILS:
- Charity Event in aid of the NSPCC in the Grimsby/Cleethorpes area plus other Local Charities.
- Sunday 7th August 2016 at the Meridian Park, Cleethorpes – 12.30pm
- Great Summertime Fun
- It’s a brilliant day, great for team building, great competition, great for prestige and everyone really enjoys themselves.
- Your chance to have fun and help your local community at the same time.
- All you need to do is get a Team of 10 people together and then make up a unique Team Name.
- Why not have a T-shirt with your team name on it for all team members – an excellent way to promote your company or organisation.
- FREE Parking for all cars inside the arena!
- FREE entry for spectators, families and friends.
- Lots of children’s games, bouncy castles etc.
- Excellent refreshments available.
- The costumes are from the original BBC TV It’s a Knock Out Show with the famous large giants, huge inflatables, lots of water and much more…….
- Each team member to raise a minimum of £60 in sponsorship – so £600 per team minimum (e.g. that’s 12 friends/family donating £5 each!! – no increase on previous years)
Please raise as much as you can as it all supports local charities.
“We hope you’ll join us for another ‘ Great Fun Day Out’
- Phone: Clive 07739 263290 or Tim 01507 363295
- Mobile/Text: 07739 263290 or 07930 192058
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back here as we upload new photos from our It’s a Knockout event at Meridian Park Cleethorpes from August 2nd 2015. In the meantime, enjoy this youtube video made by YellowBellyTelly for Home-Start East Lindsey, a local charity and one of this years teams.